Public Water Supply Services
Licensed (NH 745) Contract Operations in New Hampshire
We provide contracted, full-service water works operations to approximately 20 small public water supplies in southeastern New Hampshire. Our goals:
- Keep your system safe and reliable
- Assure compliance with NH and EPA regulations- we maintain a sophisticated sampling and maintenance database for our clients' systems
- Emergency preparedness through proactive planning
Our fees are competitive and we are staffed with people who can truly operate a water system. We are not just an overpriced sampling agent. Most water system maintenance and repairs are performed by us.
Non-community, transient water supply systems such as restaurants are required to perform some compliance water sampling. We can track that in our database and provide affordable sampling services. We work with a collection of certified laboratories in order to keep your costs in control and analysis prompt.
Pump station service and construction
- Boost Pump Repair and Replacement
- Repiping projects
- Control system repair and upgrades
- Tank maintenance and installation
- Water quality improvement services and products for compliance and aesthetic purposes
- Energy efficiency improvements
- Alarm systems